Tuesday 25 October 2016

See the new Super Eagle coach


Nigeria Football Federation, NFF, has reached an agreement with coach, Salisu Yusuf, with the latter signing a contract as chief coach of the senior national team, Super Eagles.

The Chief Coach disclosed this to reporters after a meeting with the NFF president, Amaju Pinnick at The Glass House yesterday, saying that he has been given a contract and that he was satisfied with it

Yusuf who took over as Super Eagles coach from former Under-23 team handler, Samson Siasia, has been working and hoping to sign the deal
which is reportedly worth N5m .

According to him, “I have been offered a contract as Super Eagles Chief Coach and I am pleased with it.

“I don’t have problem with the NFF or the technical adviser and other officials of the Super Eagles, so I am happy to continue with the job.

“The NFF president promised that the contract will be made to me and he has lived up to his promise, and I must thank him for the gesture. On my part, I Salisu Yusuf who has been working without contract for months stated will do my best with the other members of the technical crew to ensure that the a Super Eagles qualify for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.”

Super Eagles technical adviser, Gernot Rohr , had expressed optimism soon after the Eagles returned from Zambia, that Salisu will get his contract as soon as possible and all his outstanding debts paid.
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: